Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Confessional round 6.2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

Confessional round 6.2 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional round 6.2   Confessional round 6.2 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 23:24:52

Since immunity 6 just ended, I'm making this round 6.2, so I can match up to the current round in game.

I'm told Jack. Do I believe it? Not really. Everyone is saying that he's not arriving at the challenges, but at this stage in the game that's a bald faced lie. Merge will come soon, and they know that the girl from the other tribe is a threat. Why eliminate one of their own number? They're already down, since Deadpool may very well be living up to his name. I won't convince them I'm on their side: I'm a lousy liar.

So I'll look ahead. I can't alter what is happening here. If I die, I can hope these people get taken down. But if I live, I have to think differently. I'm playing this hoping that Jack leaves, and I make myself part of a key alliance. In which case I don't want to upset them. Jeremy keeps digging for information about why we voted out Diana, and I keep telling him vague stories, because if I'm leaving I don't want him to know the details. If I stay, I'll tell him more, in payment for keeping me, letting him know that I trust him, when I didn't before. Maybe. I'll decide when I get there. Point is, I have a small card to play to try to gain his trust, and playing it now is pointless.

Transcripts (I'm only keeping the stuff with Jeremy because I'm lazy and because his is the only stuff that really matters to my gameplan):
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dang Thu Mai

Thu 30 Oct - 21:46:07 Topic: Re: Hey
Any plans for the vote?

Jeremy Gilbert

Thu 30 Oct - 21:48:13 Topic: Re: Hey
Right now I'm thinking Jack. You got anyone in mind?

Dang Thu Mai

Thu 30 Oct - 21:49:01 Topic: Re: Hey
Jack I guess. Lisbeth just said the same. I asked Iggy, waiting for a response.

Jeremy Gilbert

Thu 30 Oct - 21:51:31 Topic: Re: Hey
Jack said he is ill. I'm worried he'd miss a lot of challenges. I will Iggy too.

Dang Thu Mai

Thu 30 Oct - 21:56:10 Topic: Re: Hey
Yeah, I guess. Well, thanks for making this simple. The last tribal council on my previous tribe was a lot of work.

Jeremy Gilbert

Thu 30 Oct - 21:58:44 Topic: Re: Hey
What happened? Like I said it was a surprise vote with Diana but we don't see your TC. Ours was easy last time lol.

Dang Thu Mai

Thu 30 Oct - 22:03:44 Topic: Re: Hey
Some people wavered a lot and there was a lot of time spent moving back and forth learning who wanted what. Eventually, everyone agreed on Diana because she didn't have any allies, and everyone else brought up had someone who wanted to protect them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

Confessional round 6.2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional round 6.2   Confessional round 6.2 EmptySat 1 Nov - 21:15:30

Confessional round 6.2 Ed2ba7236c7ddd8b1093e08b077a45f8cc35029a282e9a31cb61e225ac6d33a9

That is all I have to say about this twist. Actually, no. Actually, this may be the best chance at redemption I could ask for. Lana isn't giving details, but the only chance I can see for someone like me coming back from the dead and winning is going into the finals with other zombies at my side.
Back to top Go down

Confessional round 6.2
Page 1 of 1