Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Why you should keep me!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

Why you should keep me! Empty
PostSubject: Why you should keep me!   Why you should keep me! EmptyTue 28 Oct - 3:47:02

Well, I know that this is probably the last thread I am going to be able to create here, but I should not go home without a fight!

So I know that you guys more or less already agreed to vote me out... Sad

I understand it, I am probably one of the biggest question marks here, since I didn't try hard enough to build bonds with any of you.

However, I have had a strong presence in challenges, with the exception of yesterday's challenge, and I always try my hardest, even if the results are not always in our favour. Some of you may see me like Stephenie LaGrossa, being the tribe's bad luck and you might think that getting rid of me will change the tribe's luck.

However, I want you to consider that if I stay, I will owe you this one! I will not turn against you and I will stick to your side after the merge. In a game where numbers determine who wins and who loses, having one number by your side is always an asset.

I commit to vote with you after the tribes merge. Can you say that all the other tribe members will stay loyal to each other once the two tribes become one?

I would like you to consider this before casting your vote. If your decision has been already made, then you should know that I harbour no hard feelings and that I hope that the winner will come from Varekai!

Yours truly,
Lady D.
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

Why you should keep me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why you should keep me!   Why you should keep me! EmptyTue 28 Oct - 7:58:14

OK, so the votes have already been cast! Ouch!

Bye bye world for the second time!

You guys should win the game!

Love for ever,
Princess D.
Back to top Go down

Why you should keep me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities :: Tribes :: Varekai Tribe-
Jump to: