Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Identity Guesses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyMon 20 Oct - 22:30:42

These are just first guesses, and I could be wrong, but already I feel some people are WAY too obvious, so here we are:

Larry - Henry (I'm deadset on this for now)
Lisbeth - Harley (He's seen her series, so that could be a sign right there that they're connected)
Amy - Rob (Rob seems to be a film buff, so this could very well be him. Harley just saw the movie today, so I don't see it being him.)
Jeremy - probably Jessica since she's kind of a vampire buff
Jason - DJMykee (Also a deadset since I know Mykee likes wrestling)
I think Justin is 1 of the 5 (Sabrina, Dang Thu Mai, Chris, Jack, and Louis) who registered but hasn't yet logged on.
Deadpool - Cherry or RTF
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyThu 23 Oct - 0:16:59

So far, this is what I have for guesses:

Larry - Henry
Lisbeth - Harley
Amy - RobsFilms
Jeremy - Jessica
Jason - Mykee
Jack - Justin
Deadpool - RTF
Louis - Mikey
Dang - Jimmy or Nat
Sabrina - Alaina
Iggy - John
Sharpay, Chris, Diana, and Charlie - ???
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySun 26 Oct - 22:53:41

I've updated my guesses. A few changes have been made, but it's mostly the same as before:

Larry - Henry
Lisbeth - Harley
Chris - Rob (I changed Rob to Chris due to his pneumonia)
Jeremy - Jessica
Jason - Mykee
Jack - Justin
Deadpool - RTF (I'm more certain of this now that he showed up during the weekend and then went inactive again)
Louis - Mikey
Dang - Nat (I took Jimmy off because comic books are more Nat's thing, so I have Dang down as Nat right now)
Sabrina - Tara (Changed to Tara because I learned that she's still here on the boards)
Iggy - John
Sharpay - Cherry (That Caps Lock and then her words after when she posted that conversation her tribe had about her is making me guess Cherry)
Charlie - Thanasis
Amy - Alaina (Alaina isn't too active anymore and dislikes me for whatever reason)
Diana - Neil
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyThu 6 Nov - 0:17:38

Larry - Henry
Lisbeth - Alaina
Chris - Rob (I changed Rob to Chris due to his pneumonia)
Jeremy - Jessica
Jason - Mykee
Jack - Justin
Deadpool - RTF
Louis - Mikey
Dang - Nat
Sabrina - Tara
Iggy - John
Sharpay - Cherry
Charlie - Thanasis
Amy - Harley
Diana - Neil

Not much has changed in terms of who I think people are. I did switch Am and Lisbeth around because Harley hasn't been active and has seen Gone Girl while Alaina has been active, though he could also be Jack. Lisbeth could also be John, but I think him being Iggy is much more likely, especially after the suggestion of next time being an Idol roulette. russ is someone who could also be Larry, but I'm still sticking with him being Henry. The rest I don't I will change until the episodes come out.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyThu 13 Nov - 1:31:29

I decided on one final update before jury in case I get asked the identity question.  Razz

Larry - Henry (I thought Russ too due to poor sportsmanship in some challenges, but some of the stuff you say reaffirms my guess of you being Henry, who I originally thought was a shoe-in for Larry)
Lisbeth - John (In a way, you compare to another character John played as long ago.  Harley was my initial guess, but my guesses changed a lot when it came to you.)
Chris - Rob (Rob has had to deal with pneumonia when the game began, and like yourself, Rob hasn't been active in almost a month)
Jeremy - Jessica (Who other than Kim picks a character who is either a vampire or is related to vampires in a mystery game where you can be anybody?  lol  Also, how convenient would it be for Jess to be you considering that Kim was Elena Gilbert in a mystery game and you and Elena are siblings just like Kim and Jessica are siblings?)
Jason - Mykee (Who else picks WWE characters in a mystery game where you can be anybody?  lol  The only one I know who is that familiar with WWE is Mykee.)
Jack - Justin (Justin is a constant nominee for Biggest Hunk at the Spazzies, and you look very handsome.  Also, Justin doesn't always vote on time, and you left in the middle of the game)
Deadpool - RTF (lol RTF goes inactive almost every game he signs up for)
Louis - Mikey (Some of the stuff you say had me deadset on you being Mikey since Day 1)
Dang - Nat (If there's anyone on IMDb I can relate comic books to, it's Nat.  That's the only reason I think you're Nat, though I did have you down as Jimmy at one point.)
Sabrina - Tara (You both share a nice and loyal personality.  Tara isn't always too active, which matches with you missing a few nights and making it to the merge loved by your initial tribe.)
Iggy - Arik (I heard you're Arik, which makes sense since he's good at challenges.  The wild guess you had on me being Arik was a bit weird once I thought about it more. You could also be John, Harley, or JB, but at this point, Arik is the best bet.)
Sharpay - Cherry (Your goodbye rant after the first Immunity where you outed Diana, Charlie, Dang, and Larry had that Caps Lock thing Cherry likes to do, and the part of not figuring Shakespeare's most popular saying matches Cherry too)
Charlie - Thanasis (You and Thanny are cheerful people not afraid to play hardball in games. I know you were in Survivor Insomnia because you mentioned the inactivity of a certain tribe in the game before we even ever got our first tribes.)
Amy - Harley (Harley was gone for a bit in Reality TV Idol and has seen Gone Girl. I initially had you down as Rob, and at one point, I pegged you with Alaina.)
Diana - Neil (Wild Guess)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses Empty

Back to top Go down

Identity Guesses
Page 1 of 1