Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

This room is for

Go down 
+2
Queen Elsa
Lana Winters
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Dawson

Jack Dawson

This room is for - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Oct - 23:05:47

Idk why but this site is acting weird for .e. I see that there is a new notification but it won't let me see it
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Oct - 23:06:29

guys how perfect is this new tribe? we are all five together. how the hell did this happen? i am overjoyed.

Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Oct - 23:07:55

Haha I started laughing when I saw it. I love it!!! I feel bad for Dang though.
Back to top Go down
http://iggyazalea.com/
Jack Dawson

Jack Dawson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Oct - 23:08:00

We are!?!?!?! This is absolutely perfect!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Oct - 23:09:16

Wow!! Lol I guess they didnt want to split too. Dang won then? I guess there alliance is clear. Can we call them out?
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Oct - 23:09:27

i agree, dang did not receive the best of luck with this new tribe. but it could not have worked out better for us. we basically switched out two inactives for Dang, who is fairly active.

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Oct - 23:39:40

Agreed. I love how all we lost were Amy and Deadpool. I think we need to win the challenges up till merge though. Dang winning and being by himself makes me think we could be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Oct - 23:43:22

he tells me that he did not win, and i don't know if he would put himself on a tribe with us. it makes me wonder if the method of choosing new tribes allowed for the winners to be on the same tribe somehow? regardless, if we are able to all show up and participate in the challenges, we should do well. it is now six against four active people - and sabrina has her on and off days.

Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyWed 29 Oct - 22:29:43

Good luck guys.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 1:24:46

we were able to pull of the win! it was hard fought and a long battle for all of us.

Back to top Go down
Jack Dawson

Jack Dawson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 11:12:29

I am so proud of you guys. I am extremely sorry that I was not here. I swear im active. Just a lot is happening right now and to top it off I have the flu
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 11:58:48

Can you make tonight?
Back to top Go down
Jack Dawson

Jack Dawson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 12:44:14

Yes, for sure
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 20:48:01

Bring the win home tonight guys! <3 I won't be able to make it because I'm away tonight.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 23:14:54

Sorry we weren't able to bring home the win tonight guys, but on the bright side we have an easy vote in Dang. We'll get them next time.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 23:17:45

I personally think it is unfair that that Havey's place is Canadian and I would never recognize that logo, but whatever, what will be will be.

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Nov - 21:25:29

Guys, I think we just merged. Personally, it would be wise that us five stick together. I feel if we don't vote together, we'll just be picked off one-by-one and all that we've won to this point would count for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Nov - 21:42:31

i agree with you elsa. i feel like we can all trust each other enough, right?

Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Nov - 21:44:31

I agree too, this here is the final 5 Smile
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Nov - 21:44:54

I believe we can. We might be one tribe now, but I imagine those Varekai people will stick together, so I think we should be able to vote as a group now.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Nov - 21:45:40

sounds perfect to me! any thoughts on the vote? I would actually say right now that Sabrina would be the best bet to go. She doesn't seem to be here and so if she doesn't vote, then she would cast an automatic vote against herself, and that combined with ours could possibly send her home?

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Nov - 21:48:35

I think Sabrina's a good choice, actually. Though she did get inactive, the fact that she's still here goes to show that she is able to secure herself in with her tribe.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Nov - 21:48:47

They are protecting Sabrina lol. Diana went as she had no ties.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Nov - 21:51:02

Yes I agree that Sabrina is in good with them. She should have left over everybody they voted out.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Nov - 21:51:02

True, but I don't think anyone would use an Idol on her. What do you think Jeremy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next